||19 ft 10 in (6.04 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Max Bridge Clearance
|Fuel Tank Count
Whether your crew is just you and your significant other, or maxed out at eight, the 19’ 10”-long, 7’10”-wide TAHOE® 550 TF fish-and-ski runabout provides the space, features and power you need to enjoy the day your way.
For the anglers, that means removable fishing chairs (with convenient storage bags), fore and aft casting positions, a remote-controlled Minn Kota® trolling motor and aerated livewell. For the watersports enthusiasts, the Mercury® motor and POWERGLIDE® hull pair up to provide the right performance, and there’s even an optional ski pylon available.
And for everyone? Comfy seating, finished storage and a Bluetooth® stereo are ready to please.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & port storage area
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:19' 10"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1300 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 15"
- Draft (trimmed down): 30.5"
- Average hull weight: 1940 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2395 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3295 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 5"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 0"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 7"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 21' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/wireless remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 3 port rod holders
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/Black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage locker & trays
- NEW Jensen® JMS3 stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage for electronic devices at helm
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Cockpit side storage
- Starboard side storage
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, access to step-thru transom, pedestal fishing seat location & storage below including ski rope storage
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft port & starboard swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ORLANDO
5156 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819